ONLINE CHEESE & YOGHURT COURSE
Take a virtual trip to Finest Kind in Plettenberg Bay, South Africa,and learn the art of making traditional cheese and yoghurt from scratch with the Finest Kind Beginners Cheese and Yoghurt Kit demonstrated by Joan and Clyde Berning. This is a great first foray into cheese and yoghurt making that will set you up for success.
The 2 hour interactive class price: R1340
No classes planned at the moment. >
In the interim purchase the 2 hour recording of the March course for just R650.00
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to make the purchase.
- No prior knowledge of cheese making is required.
- The program is fully interactive.
- Ask as many questions as you want
- Optional purchase of a cheesekit or cheese and yoghurt kit before the class
THE PROGRAM CONSISTS OF:
Nine Cheeses and yoghurt can be made with the Finest Kind Beginners Cheese and Yoghurt Combo Kit. Three of the products will be demonstrated in this class as follows:
- Production of Yoghurt
- Production of Fromage Frais, a soft fresh cheese
- Production of Feta
- PH measurement
The class is inclusive of on-going back up and product information by email.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS
- Fill in the form below and submit to book
- Once you have booked and paid you will receive an email from us with the digital recipe book from the Finest Kind Beginners Cheese and Yoghurt Kit and a link to the class.
- If you havent already, download the zoom software onto your computer or personal device. Its easy and its free.
- On the date of the class click on the link to attend. You are welcome to ask questions and interact during the class.
- If you cant attend at the stipulated time, you can watch the recorded class. The replay link will be emailed to everyone after the class.
- Dont worry if you have not had time to gather all your cheese and yoghurt making goodies before the class. Although it would be nice to make cheese while watching it is not easy to make cheese in 2 hours. It is best to watch the recorded class and make cheese the next day or any time that suits you.
- You will have free access to technical advise for the duration of your cheese making career after the class. Simply email email@example.com with your queries.
Private parties, team building or a large group? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org