We are spoiled with a huge variety of cheese readily available. From the different textures, colour and tastes, to the international origins of cheese around the world: There is a cheese for any and all occasions.
With Finest Kind, not only can you find ingredients and equipment for cheese making, but you will also find the very best cheese making recipes. Perhaps one of the cheeses not commonly known, is brie. Just like time influence the taste of wine, so with cheese as well.
With this recipe you can choose the strength of the flavour of the brie. The older the brie the stronger the flavour with a slight bitterness to it. If you are a person who prefers a milder flavour then look for brie that’s close to 3 weeks before its sell-by date.
For the freshest brie ever, you can make your own by following Finest Kind brie recipe.
This baked brie recipe is really simple, with 3 ingredients and not even half an hour of your time. Please serve not too long after it’s baked and make sure you have your friends together. Once you cut into the brie and the cheese flows you can hardly wait to enjoy it with savoury biscuits or fresh bread. Simply an impressive way to entertain!
Finest Kind – Baked Brie with honey and blueberries Recipe
- Around 400 gram Brie (whole cheese)
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the brie onto the lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle the honey on top of the brie.
- Top the brie with the blueberries.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the brie from oven and place it on a serving dish.
- Cutting the rind of the brie will release the melted cheese.
- Serve with savoury biscuits or bread.
Click here for the original recipe.